Raising for Effective Giving (REG) promotes effective giving among specific high-impact communities. REG is best known for its work in the professional poker community, where it has raised more than $1,000,000 for high impact charities so far. Now, REG is expanding into the financial sector, and potentially other areas.
We’re looking for a Director of Growth to build on our successful work in the poker industry and branch into further industries. The ideal candidate has experience in communications, customer relationship management, content creation and web development. Knowledge of other industries such as live streaming or professional gaming and existing networks in such areas are a plus, but not essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Communications and marketing: newsletter, social media, website, blog, media contacts
- Outreach and events: organising charity events, talks at poker stops and other events in collaboration with institutions within the industries
- Member/donor stewardship: identifying, establishing and building relationships with members/donors
- Content creation: blog, poker outlets
- Donation processing
- Applying the REG model to the financial sector
- Working closely with the Managing Director to shape the communications strategy and branding of the organization
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have many of the following characteristics:
- Scientific, analytical thinking and reasoning
- Goal-oriented work, high productivity and dedication, diligence, reliability
- Ability to work independently and deal with complex problems
- Team player
- Strong interest in doing as much good as possible
- Good understanding of and identification with EA and the goals of REG
- You will be able to work independently and assume responsibility from the outset
- You’ll have great opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- Because of our growth, the work environment is very dynamic and the tasks diverse
- Great team with a very enjoyable working atmosphere!
Fill in this application form.
Application deadline is July 31, 2016. Please let us know if you need an urgent reply.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.